- Minimum - 4 hours or 1 day, depending on equipment
- Daily rate - 24 hours with 8 meter hours on unit
- Weekly rate - 3-4 consecutive days to the same time
- Monthly rate - 3 consecutive weeks to the same time
NOTE: Rent charged for all time out. For you to get the best value for your money, return all items on or before the date and time DUE IN on your rental contract.
- Rates for rental items equipped with hour meters are based on 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, and 160 hours per month.
- Additional usage will be charged accordingly.
- Prices are subject to change. Please call for price quotes.
- All rental charges are for time out, whether used or not.
- If you encounter any operational problems, call us immediately.
- No credits or adjustments will be made unless we are notified as soon as the problem is encountered.
Delivery and Pick-up
- Delivery and pickup are available at reasonable rates.
- Please call for the charge to your specific location.
- All rental items should be gathered in a single location convenient for pickup.
- If you prefer, you may pickup and return your rental items to our location.
- A percentage of the rental rate will automatically be charged for damage waiver. Damage waiver is 12%.
- Responsibility for rental items remains with the customer from delivery to return.
- All items should be secured and protected from the weather.
- Additional charges for replacements are made for missing or damaged items.
- Equipment is sent out full of fuel and should be returned full.
- A fuel charge will be assessed on the return if not full (minimum of 1 gallon).
- Equipment is sent out clean and is to be returned clean. A cleaning charge will be added if equipment is returned dirty (minimum 1 hour).
NOTE: These policies do not supersede what is stipulated in the signed rental contract.